Mattresses can be delivered to commercial and residential addresses.
RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: Delivering to a residential address includes "White Glove Service."
- "White Glove" includes is an appointment delivery, bringing the items into the home, set up, and removal of the old mattress(es) if needed.
- The customer will receive a phone call between 10-15 business days* from the day of payment confirmation to schedule an appointment for delivery to the home.
COMMERCIAL DELIVERY: Typically, delivering to a commercial address is used for businesses, such as hotels, retail stores, warehouses, storage facilities, and freight forwarders. The commercial address must be able to accommodate a tractor-trailer.
- A tractor-trailer is used for the delivery which means the location must be able to accommodate this 18-wheeler and the address being defined by the USPS as commercial.
- The driver of the tractor-trailer will only deliver the items. It is up to the receiver to take the items from the truck and move them.
- Deliveries are typically made between 10 and 15 business days from the day of payment confirmation.
- The customer will be informed of the day of delivery and a window of time.
DUE TO COVID: PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
|RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY||COMMERCIAL DELIVERY|